Tuesday, September 22

ds: packaging | possible direction

Going off of my "scientific" approach with the name XYXX. I researched more about chromosomes and realized that literally every living thing has them. Including bacteria, which is what we want to get rid of when focusing on our hygiene. But also things that smell wonderful and are extremely useful have DNA and chromosomes, such as strawberries. But I wanted to choose something more "gender neutral" so I'm thinking about hygienic products that are all natural and made from aloe and honey. The benefits of these two things are unreal and would appeal to both men and women. Personally, I think that branding for things that are all natural usually means extremely boring. I want to try and simplify the concept of chromosomes and DNA stylistically by using geometry. So my goal is to give the all natural / scientific vibe without the bland look. 














No comments:

Post a Comment