Tuesday, December 3

Troubleshooting

Monday afternoon I thought I was ready to print, when I went to Office Depot my print was out of focus and they made me pay for it. Then I tried FedEx in the plaza and they ran test prints for me. This is when I realized that my "essentials" spread was a low quality image. For some reason all the photos I took that day were at 72 resolution. So I did a reshoot. I'm very pleased with the outcome of what seemed like a such a hassle at the time. The addition of Myles' sketch book being open provides a look inside his thoughts making it more personal. I'm using the center spread as a subtle way to tie everything together. The texture of the skateboard shows up in the background of the 14 by 14 and the graffiti from the sketch book help tie the front and back covers.



No comments:

Post a Comment